Welcome to our Website. By using Storbyte’s (“Storbyte” or “us”) Website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or use our Website. “Website” means all web pages located at http://www.storbyte.com, as well as all Storbyte-branded pages.
- Intellectual Property
Any content or materials on our Website that we provide will be subject to intellectual property rights (such as copyright, trademark and design rights) that are owned by or licensed to us. All rights to this content remain under our ownership.
- Website Use
You may view the information on our Website for the purpose of learning more about our company, products, warranty, and services, or to contact us about our products, services and careers, and for no other purpose. No part of our Website or any of its content may be reproduced (in whole or in part) or modified or disassembled/decompiled without our express prior written permission and you should not collect or compile information and/or materials from our Website as part of a database or other work without our express prior written permission. In the event that you are given permission, you are required to retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original materials.
This site shall not be used or relied upon by you as a substitute for information that is available to you from a Storbyte authorized agent. All prices for Storbyte products are in U.S. dollars. Specifications, equipment, options, and prices are subject to change without notice. Some Storbyte products may be discontinued.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. STORBYTE DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION OR THE RELIABILITY OF ANY STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION WILL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. STORBYTE RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY PORTION OF THIS WEBSITE. STORBYTE MAY MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES TO THIS WEBSITE OR TO THE INFORMATION AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, WARRANTY, OR PRICES (IF ANY) DESCRIBED ON THIS WEBSITE, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, LACK OF VIRUSES, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Limitation of Damages
IN NO EVENT SHALL STORBYTE BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT ARE RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF STORBYTE IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. STORBYTE’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR DIRECT DAMAGES RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIS WEBSITE SHALL BE $10.
- User Content
- Control of Website
Storbyte has the right, without limitation, to:
- monitor, review, filter, refuse or remove any content, but we have no responsibility and are under no obligation to monitor, oversee or moderate any content or services on our Website;
- update, correct, amend or remove any content contributed to our Website (regardless of who contributed it), although we have no affirmative obligation or responsibility for doing so;
- block your access to our Website for any reason;
- change the location of the server on which our Website is hosted from time to time; and
- assign these Terms and Conditions to a third party, including one of more of our affiliates or a third party who purchases all or part of our business.
- Copyright Infringement
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication to the address below that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
STORBYTE CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
Attn: Corporate Legal Department
Washington DC Metro Center
1200 G Street, NW
Washington, DC, 20005, USA
- Governing Law.
© 2021 Storbyte, Inc. believes the specifications on this site to be correct at the time of publishing. However, specifications, standard equipment, options, and colors are subject to change without notice. Some equipment may be unavailable when your device is built. Some devices are pictured with options that may be available at extra cost or may not be available on some models. Ask your Storbyte authorized integrator about new product releases and availability of options.